Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyperion Hyper coaster

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyperion Hyper coaster Empty Hyperion Hyper coaster Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

deathfearsnone

I am beloved of the Guac!

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0241

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0242

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0243

Hyperion Hyper coaster KI-5-31-2009-Diamondback-31

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0249

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0244

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0245

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0247

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0248

Hyperion Hyper coaster Shot0250

2Hyperion Hyper coaster Empty Re: Hyperion Hyper coaster Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 am

ImagineerEthan

ImagineerEthan

looks good but whats with the real coaster pic? Apart from that it need ssome more trees and bushes, and i like the landscape Wink

3Hyperion Hyper coaster Empty Re: Hyperion Hyper coaster Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 am

Gravity

Gravity

Hello, random Diamondback picture in the bunch. How are you?

4Hyperion Hyper coaster Empty Re: Hyperion Hyper coaster Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

The idea of CoG's RCT section was so that people could get real constructive criticism as you know, Grav.

The layout looks to be very realistic as far as I can see, which is most pleasing to see! I can see you have put a of time into the landscape but may I suggest that some of the terrain painting looks a bit 'off' as it were, such as the sharp transition between rock and grass at the base of the peaks.

5Hyperion Hyper coaster Empty Re: Hyperion Hyper coaster Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 am

Gravity

Gravity

Oh, Aiai... you're so serious.

Fine:

The coaster looks bloody well done, but missing flanges on the supports. Diamondback's supports are 'bent' like that because they're going around buildings down below... yours are just bent like that because?

Also, the random real pic of Diamondback is still throwing me off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum