Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions

+6
Jonathan
wagi
ScottishChrisy
Jeremy
KingVeveraine
El Frog
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Mon May 24, 2010 5:33 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!

The narrow format does work better, thanks for the suggestion!

32Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Lamp

Lamp

I think we should have a chatroom... Kinda like the one at SGW. Except better.

33Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Lamp wrote:I think we should have a chatroom... Kinda like the one at SGW. Except better.

This suggestion has a good chance of being included in the refresh of the site, which will be a very dramatic refresh, everything will be changed for the better Smile

34Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Aiaiaiaidaiaian wrote:
This suggestion has a good chance of being included in the refresh of the site, which will be a very dramatic refresh, everything will be changed for the better Smile

Shocked

EVEN MORE SCROLLBARS?!?

35Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Adinanny has refused to show me a pic of what the site will look like!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

36Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Gravity wrote:
Aiaiaiaidaiaian wrote:

Shocked

EVEN MORE SCROLLBARS?!?

Even better! 1 less, infact!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2