Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As promised, Jeremy assaults some plastic with a paintbrush!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!

A week or so back, I foolishly claimed that I was painting up some of my old miniatures for sale, and that I would make a thread detailing the painting.

Well, here it is.

Bearing in mind that I haven't done this sort of thing for a good three or four years, I'm hopelessly under-equipped, rusty, and knowledgeless.

First up is what is apparently a Chaos Lord. As per Warhammer canon, I am painting him as a servant of one of the four Gods of Chaos, Nurgle, the Plague god.

Accordingly, he should look a bit ill, and does so. http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Nurgle

OK, I WILL PAINT IT!
As promised, Jeremy assaults some plastic with a paintbrush! Img_0310

I've already painted his left arm, head and the majority of his cloak, using a Green and Brown colour scheme.

If you're interested, most of the parts are done in 3 stages on top of a black basecoat. I use a solid first colour, followed by a wash of a darker colour, then a highlight of a lighter colour.

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Can you get a bit more light on it? It is difficult to see the highlights!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!

I apologise in advance for a lot of the lighting. I do have quite a few pictures, some lit with my desk lamp (These are the worse ones) and some with the low amount of natural light in my room (these turned out better).

I have several more pictures, but I'm using the Crevice's inbuilt picture hosting service thing, which is painfully slow.

As promised, Jeremy assaults some plastic with a paintbrush! Img_0315

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]