Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I forgot to say welcome.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I forgot to say welcome. Empty I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish
I am beloved of the Guac!

Behold, the mighty... Yeah... Whatever. I am here, that's all.

Anyways, are Guacamole Central Command and Crowheart coming to this place as well now? I would like to see them as mods, as making clone accounts is less fun now. Thumbs DownMad

2I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Bio and Crow are absolutely welcome to join our forum if they wish, however just because they were moderators on iratA would not mean they would be moderators here, just regular members. If we find ourselves needed moderators in the future, they would be part of the selection process just like every other member, no special circumstances.

3I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

That is fine with me.

Also, change it so I won't have to log in everytime I load a new page! Thumbs DownMad
And get rid of the annoying notification emails!

4I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Are you using Internet Explorer?

5I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

Yes, but I will be going to use Chrome when I get my new computer. Wich is in a few hours.

6I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Okay, good. Internet Explorer has a few issues with everything, and so it needs Chrome Frame to work properly. But if you're gonna be using Chrome in a few hours then it doesn't matter to much for you to get Chrome frame.

7I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

It won't matter in that case. I believe you can also disable those unpleasing emails in the admin panel. Maybe put up a poll to ask if there are enough people with the same opinion on this?

8I forgot to say welcome. Empty Re: I forgot to say welcome. Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

The notification emails can be disabled on your user profile.

There is a checkbox labelled "Notify every time another user replies to my posts" (or something similar).

Set this to No, and voilá!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum