Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ah Ha! I found you! Again!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm

baz6174

baz6174
I am beloved of the Guac!

Hey peeps, same user name, same baz. While chatting to an admin on here, he suggested that i post part of our convo while asking for something funny to put on here as a first post.
"Baz says:
*Any hints or tits?
Baz says:
*I meant tips."

I really don't think it's worthy, but what the hell, He seems to think so, so there ya go. Oh the admin in question has a starving gay snake. I honestly don't know how that poor animal has survived so long. Especially having to live with him. Glad to be here anyway, look forward to catching up with all of you in the coming days.

2Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

That poor snake has seen so much it shouldn't.

3Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

This man is Scottish!

4Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 pm

baz6174

baz6174

Can you imagine what the poor reptile has seen in Jonny's bedroom? I am getting cold shivers just thinking about it.

EDIT: what's me being Scottish got to do with the fact that you starve that poor reptile?

5Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

It means you too are a reptile!

6Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

baz6174

baz6174

But i am a Scottish reptile, makes me better!

7Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:21 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

All Scottish are reptiles! Tartan reptiles.

8Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm

baz6174

baz6174

Tartan or not, we are still better than most other reptiles.

9Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Empty Re: Ah Ha! I found you! Again! Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

It angers me to think that GAY SNAKE is having to wait for his tea!

I can confirm that Flymo T. Hoverfish has already had his hovercube for this evening. El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum