Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of Clefts

+14
Kryptakwanakunalite
Get.Creative
spacemtnman
Jeremy
UltraCleft
Gravity
KingVeveraine
El Frog
RedCleft!
R-R Ltd.
theultimatefish
wagi
Jonathan
ImagineerTom
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

211List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Kryptakwanakunalite

Kryptakwanakunalite
I am beloved of the Guac!

wagi wrote:Is CleftMememberzach on The List? If not he should be! What a rude, obnoxious little cuss...

I support this! He annoys me. Also for some reason, he has stated that I am one of four or five members his target list for people to annoy on the forums. Mad

http://www.kryptakwanakunalite.webs.com

212List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 am

wagi

wagi

Let him know that he actually annoys WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY more than just four or five members there!

213List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 pm

wagi

wagi

Who exactly is this Lake Parks person? I've heard his name for a long time, never saw any thing he did (or else it was just that forgettable) and why is he now putting together the BEST OF THE BEST CS set for Beginners that contains actually nothing for beginners, contains nothing from any of the Best and most likely the Best wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole if it ever gets released?

I know he's been accused of just trolling for the spotlight, but sometimes there's so many out there all fighting to be in that same spotlight it's hard to keep them straight! Anyways, he certainly seems cleftish to me.

214List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:37 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

wagi wrote:Who exactly is this Lake Parks person? I've heard his name for a long time, never saw any thing he did (or else it was just that forgettable) and why is he now putting together the BEST OF THE BEST CS set for Beginners that contains actually nothing for beginners, contains nothing from any of the Best and most likely the Best wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole if it ever gets released?

I know he's been accused of just trolling for the spotlight, but sometimes there's so many out there all fighting to be in that same spotlight it's hard to keep them straight! Anyways, he certainly seems cleftish to me.

Yeah, naturally he has the intelligence and grammar skills of a cleft, but I have noticed he has blown out his fuse of cleftishness.

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

215List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 am

wagi

wagi

So he's not even cleft-worthy? There aren't too many people out there who can't even qualify for cleftdom membership!

216List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 pm

wagi

wagi

I nominate John Oldman for an automatic cleftship since he's quite likely Denny's clone, despite his denial. If it walks like a duck, posts like a duck...

217List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:11 am

The Heth

The Heth

I think that Rocktherollercoaster...or RocktheCleft should also be nominated up there.

218List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:52 am

wagi

wagi

Absolutely agree! I'm trying to remember who he's a clone of.

219List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 am

wagi

wagi

The homophobic RocktheCleft showed up at SGW in his MonkeyPoo clone and promptly told everyone that he wasn't going to discuss what happened at Ataro, those are his beliefs and if you don't like it - tough. This on his second post ever there. Cocky little person of dubious lineage.

220List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

I propose that all clefts when banned get moved to something similar to purgatory. The can only post in one thread and other members can tease them!

221List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 am

Kryptakwanakunalite

Kryptakwanakunalite

Is it possible to nominate someone to be a cleft squared? If so, can I nominate Castmemberzach (CleftmemberCleft)? iratA Awards Night?! And he seems to be serious about this too. It will be broadcasted live, there is now a facebook page, and there will actually be a trophy (don't know how we are suppose to get it). scratch

222List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

I was actually thinking about doing a little community thread on iratA to nominate the Cleft of the year.

223List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm

wagi

wagi

I saw that before Bio closed it!

224List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

Bugger...you know I actually thought we had a chance....I mean I dont think it broke any rules. We were not discussing bans. We were only nominating community dicks.

225List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

wagi

wagi

Well, if iratA was to ban community dicks, who'd be left there to post???

226List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:08 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

Me, I'm much worse than a dick.

227List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm

wagi

wagi

I note the lack of comments stating otherwise!

228List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Kryptakwanakunalite

Kryptakwanakunalite

Can I nominate MurphEngineer *self proclaimed Coaster King* as a cleft?

229List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:58 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Hah, I got the hint that he may have been upset by my realistic criticism.

Wagi, also note the lack of comments agreeing Down Cast - it seems with just you two still around you might learn to like each other! Red Face

..some time in the next 20 years or so..

230List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 pm

wagi

wagi

HedgeCleft ain't all that bad...for a cleft. Like the homeless guy across the street in the park who's wardrobe consists of black plastic garbage bags...you grow used to it.

231List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 am

The Heth

The Heth

There's a lot of current cleft activity on iratA, SGW AND RCTlounge, though I'm not surprised by the latter.

It's a shame this place has got so quiet, it would be a great refuge from stupidity.

232List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

wagi

wagi

Indeed, I totally agree.

233List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

I've been checking back here more now I've got a working computer, although is it just me or has the site been experiencing difficulties (particularly the .20x.cc domain, the .friendhood has worked fine)?

I'm surprised this place emptied as quick as it did.

234List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

The Heth

The Heth

Jeremy wrote:I've been checking back here more now I've got a working computer, although is it just me or has the site been experiencing difficulties (particularly the .20x.cc domain, the .friendhood has worked fine)?

I'm surprised this place emptied as quick as it did.

I hadn't visited for ages either, since I was spending most of my time on other laptops, and this place, normally favourited, is just more difficult to locate than the others. Plus, it's the vicious cycle: it's quiet, so I don't post, which makes it more quiet.

235List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 am

wagi

wagi

I had previously had problems with the .20x.cc domain, so I've stuck to the .friendhood one without problem. Heth nailed it - it becomes a vicious circle of not posting because no one else seems to be posting!

236List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 am

The Heth

The Heth

And this is I will try to post a lot more...hopefully to encourage yet more posting. I don't want this place to fizzle out.

Speaking of cleftitude, sounds like people had rather a lot of fun with DufusCleft a few nights ago on iratA.

237List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

wagi

wagi

I missed that since I don't always stop by there every day...is he the clone who spammed up a bunch of threads they closed?

238List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 pm

The Heth

The Heth

He was, initially, ok, but then he became a right nuisance, and then started spamming with a clone. It was somewhat derived from his inability to take grav's advice, and the usually violent reaction two them.

He also made up a new word "Gayfer". It's a combination of Gopher and Wafer i think.

239List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 pm

wagi

wagi

I also thought that CleftMememberzach had stomped off in a huff here awhile back, off to create his own mega-RCT site where all the cool kids could hang out, but he seems to be back infesting iratA again...guess it's no fun being an attention ho when there's no one there to give you attention...

240List of Clefts - Page 8 Empty Re: List of Clefts Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Kryptakwanakunalite

Kryptakwanakunalite

Actually, I was the one who set DufusBoy off. He threatened to cut my stomach open, choke me with my intestines, and burn me alive. It was funny. :P

Unfortunately, Cleftmembercleft is back again...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum