You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetingsssssss!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 am

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
wagi wrote:The Blarg will outlast anyone around here...

So long as we don't forget the History!


I presume Forg has only allowed you on here after you paid him through your snakey chequebook, GS?

32Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Jeremy wrote:
wagi wrote:The Blarg will outlast anyone around here...

So long as we don't forget the History!


I presume Forg has only allowed you on here after you paid him through your snakey chequebook, GS?


You should never forget the history!

GS also consulted with his snakey lawyer. This may or may not be connected...


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

33Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
I won't forget the hisssssssstory.

GS is a two-faced whore.

34Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I demand to hear(s) you allegations against GS!

I suspect a court case could be on the agenda!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

35Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
From what I understand, it was GS who hung the curtains.

J'ACCUSE!

36Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:43 am

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:From what I understand, it was GS who hung the curtains.

J'ACCUSE!

He would not leave fingerprints on a mirror, however! Red Face

37Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 am

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
Jeremy wrote:
Gravity wrote:From what I understand, it was GS who hung the curtains.

J'ACCUSE!

He would not leave fingerprints on a mirror, however! Red Face

Oh, I think he would! As a red herring! That way, nobody would be the wiser!

38Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:49 am

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:
Oh, I think he would! As a red herring! That way, nobody would be the wiser!

I expect next you will be telling us that it was GS who planted your fingerprints on that mirror! And the Curtains!

39Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
I think he did make a mess of my mirror.. and I already j'accuse'd him of the Curtains a few posts ago! By god, man.. pay bloody attention! Mad

40Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 am

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:I think he did make a mess of my mirror.. and I already j'accuse'd him of the Curtains a few posts ago! By god, man.. pay bloody attention! Mad

You did not J'ACCUSE him of planting your fingerprints on the curtains though! I suspect you are trying to frame him!

41Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I am shocked by these new revelations!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

42Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
I don't think antics of this caliber would shock you when they're coming from none other than a distinguished gentleman such as myself!

43Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:03 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Gravity wrote:I don't think antics of this caliber would shock you when they're coming from none other than a distinguished gentleman such as myself!

I would have expected you to paint the antics purple and cover them in fingerprints!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

44Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:
Gravity wrote:I don't think antics of this caliber would shock you when they're coming from none other than a distinguished gentleman such as myself!

I would have expected you to paint the antics purple and cover them in fingerprints!

At this stage of the game, I'd probably be likely to make you vibrate like a filthy whore!
Shocked bounce

45Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Gravity wrote:
El Frog wrote:
Gravity wrote:I don't think antics of this caliber would shock you when they're coming from none other than a distinguished gentleman such as myself!

I would have expected you to paint the antics purple and cover them in fingerprints!

At this stage of the game, I'd probably be likely to make you vibrate like a filthy whore!
Shocked bounce


I am hear(s)ing news from Americaland that Obama is talking about banning all forms of vibration!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

46Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
GAY SNAKE spotted on "date" with "tall girl". What can this mean?!?


Considering that GS crawls on his belly, 'tall girl' could turn out to be a midget woman wrestler...or a pre-schooler....

'Date'...was there money involved?

47Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I have to admit that I am shocked by this newsflash!

Hears has yet to comment, Aiaiaiaidaiaian is busy smelling of wee and the whole world is waiting to hear(s) the explanation!

Does this mean that GAY SNAKE isn't actually gay?


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

48Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:I have to admit that I am shocked by this newsflash!

Hears has yet to comment, Aiaiaiaidaiaian is busy smelling of wee and the whole world is waiting to hear(s) the explanation!

Does this mean that GAY SNAKE isn't actually gay?


Or that 'tall girl" actually pees standing up?

Inquiring minds want to know... Weird

49Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Early reports suggest that the tall girl was not Hears in a dress!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

50Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin
El Frog wrote:Early reports suggest that the tall girl was not Hears in a dress!

I have a horrible feeling I can tell where this is going..

51Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Aidan wrote:
El Frog wrote:Early reports suggest that the tall girl was not Hears in a dress!

I have a horrible feeling I can tell where this is going..

Are you admitting that it was you in the dress? If it wasn't Hears and it wasn't me, who else could it be?


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

52Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:13 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
Sorry, my dress is at the cleaners...

53Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:52 pm

GS

GS
I am beloved of the Guac!
I've come here (following advice from Max Clifford) to clear up some of these so-called revelations.

Firstly, that is NOT guacamole.

Secondly, do not believe Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG when he says that he has only worn a dress once. This is a lie. In actual fact, the majority of the weekend is spent wearing a dress. I might as well be honest with you now, Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG and I have had a relationship for some time now. There's no use trying to cover it up like Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG has tried, why keep it a secret? I confirm, that was Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG (in a dress) with me for that date, he is trying to mislead you by suggesting otherwise and hinting at other people.

54Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Why have you told EVERYONE?!?

However, as I mentioned earlier, it was not ME that you were spotted with. Are you cheating on me?!?

J'ACCUSE!!!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

55Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:56 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin
El Frog wrote:
Aidan wrote:
El Frog wrote:Early reports suggest that the tall girl was not Hears in a dress!

I have a horrible feeling I can tell where this is going..

Are you admitting that it was you in the dress? If it wasn't Hears and it wasn't me, who else could it be?

Well it was actually a mini-skirt.

56Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:01 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
J'ACCUSE SQUARED!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

57Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
Aidan wrote:

Well it was actually a mini-skirt.




With designer Jimmy Choo stilettos and a matching handbag?

J'ACCUSE YOU OF FASHION SENSE!

58Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:
Aidan wrote:
El Frog wrote:Early reports suggest that the tall girl was not Hears in a dress!

I have a horrible feeling I can tell where this is going..

Are you admitting that it was you in the dress? If it wasn't Hears and it wasn't me, who else could it be?

I must admit, one year for Halloween, I dressed up as a nasty hooker with a purple miniskirt, Guacamole green lycra top, and pumpkin orange pumps. Perhaps the sketch of me and the shelves was not so far off after all!

But it was not me who went on a date with GS. I have standards. Sour

59Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I demand to see the photos of Blarg!


_____________________________________________
Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

60Greetingsssssss! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetingsssssss! on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 am

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
That was about 14-15 years ago. I don't have any pictures of that night!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum