Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 am

baz6174

baz6174
I am beloved of the Guac!

But judging by this prick, it won't matter when she does die.

Nick Clegg has waded into the row over welfare reform by warning that benefits should not be there 'to compensate the poor for their predicament'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1312471/Nick-Clegg-collision-course-Lib-Dems-backing-welfare-axe.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0zy1QrZQ7

He has a job for life, we the people have to pay him even when he retires. He will never know what it's like to struggle financially. How dare he tell the poor they should get less money, at least with Cameron, we all knew he was a frigging Tory scumbag. I really hope the rest of his party string him up from the highest point they can find. This has enraged me!

I actually thought that he would have the balls to keep the Torys from destroying what was left that was still good about this country after Thatcher had her way. That old witch's legacy is alive and well, and its from an arrogant, self serving opportunist. I think I have just found someone I hate more than Thatcher, and that is something I never thought possible.

2OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 am

wagi

wagi

OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! 35220_421365185969_565580969_4636872_1967362_n
Lady Thatcher is not amused...

3OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 am

wagi

wagi

OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! 40418_424503556266_525506266_4967267_4407448_n

Election celebrations continue...

4OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I'm sure Baz will be pleased to hear(s) that things are getting worse daily! Expect your pants to be privatized within the week!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

5OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

OMFG!!!! Thatcher IS dead!

6OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 am

wagi

wagi

How could you tell?

7OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:How could you tell?

She's down in the fruit cellar while I look after the motel.

Furthermore: http://www.isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/

8OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Empty Re: OMFG!!!! Thatcher is not dead! Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 am

wagi

wagi

Well, that was enough confirmation for me. Carry on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum