Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's the maid???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's the maid??? Empty Where's the maid??? Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!

I am seriously dismayed at the atrocious conditions here...one would think Ears and Gay Snake never ever had a tussle on the floor from all the cobwebs around. And talk about dust bunnies (well, actually no one was but I'll interject them into the conversation anyways...). This place needs a good airing and a good sweep.

Who'll volunteer?  Down Cast 

2Where's the maid??? Empty Re: Where's the maid??? Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:I am seriously dismayed at the atrocious conditions here...one would think Ears and Gay Snake never ever had a tussle on the floor from all the cobwebs around.  And talk about dust bunnies (well, actually no one was but I'll interject them into the conversation anyways...).  This place needs a good airing and a good sweep.

Who'll volunteer?   Down Cast 

We need somebody to give these guac stains a good scrub as well!

Guacamole 

Guacamole  Guacamole

I am trying to remember the Twitter username and password so that I can update what The Count is saying at the top of the page. 1316 days is a bit much!

3Where's the maid??? Empty Re: Where's the maid??? Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!

That's an awfully long "J'Accuse"...maybe even a record holder!! I shall contact Guinness!

4Where's the maid??? Empty Re: Where's the maid??? Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I fear the twitter feed will have to be remade, apparently it's assigned to some Gmail account?!
I did make it back in April 2010 though so it's been a while!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum