Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightmares- Oh no! More horrible deaths! :(

+4
wagi
KingVeveraine
Jonathan
Anton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anton

Anton
I am beloved of the Guac!

..a couple of days ago I had the most bizzare, strange and gruesome nightmare I ever had. I don't have many nightmares, and when I do they're just weird and bizzare. I don't wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty and screming. Anyway, here's the bits I remember!

Scene 1:

I'm in a room, in a smaller house that's located in the middle of a small park. The park itself is located rather central in a town that is very much reminicent of my hometown. I see a few of my friends, they sit in a couch and they are talking. I cannot describe the room as detailed as I would want. All I remember is that the walls are yellow, and a bit further in, half of the wall is extended, shaping a small alcove in the room. All of a sudden were all crammed inside the tiny space of the alcove. One is standing up the rest of us are sitting on the floor with our backs against the wall. Were about to kill ourselves, 'cause apparently one stroke against the head will kill you when you sit at that particular spot in the room. We can't decide who is going to distribute the blows and who is going to die first. It doesn't make sense to me, it's so bizzare, so I stand up and firmly say this to my freinds. In one second you will all be erased. And there's no point to it. I try to convince my freinds to not do it.

Scene 2:

I don't remember what happened untill now. But this is where it gets a bit creepier. Right, so now I'm in the basement of the same house. I'm not sure if I'm seeing this from first person or if I'm just seeing it. Anyway, there are bodies scattered around the basement, many, at least 20. They are all severely dismembered and they all have big rectangular openings into their bellies. It looks as if though someone had been looking for something inside their stomache/chests. One of them appears to be alive. He's trying to scream. Two dozen of brown medium sized spiders starts to crawl all over him, and into his body. This is where it gets a bit blurry again.

Scene 3:

This is the part when the nightmare becomes gruesome. I've escaped the house, I'm pretty sure I'm me in first person now. I run across the snowcovered and open park. I meet another close friend on the way out. He is headed to the house. I tell him not to go there. Blur. Now I'm in yet another room. It's in the basement, the walls are white and the room is well lit up. Just like those white over-lit-up rooms you see in far to many sci-fi films.I'm being strapped onto to a chair that is raised to stand verticaly. Obviously some kind of torture instrument. I'm not in first person anymore. There is a man, whom I think is the owner of the house and responsible for the condition of all those bodies somewhere in the basement. The man puts a tripod infront of the chair and the person that's tied to it. A tiny motor with a rotorblade is attached to the tripod. He turns on the motor and the blade slowly rotates, just like rotorblades are deisgned to do. But one of the blades are broken. He turns it of and rips of the broken blade. Turnit on. It now rotates more rapidly and he pushes it closer to the victim and his neck. The blades cuts through his neck, well, half of it. He is stilll alive, his head is tipping over, more than normal anatomy of the human body allows to. He is screaming in the most horrible way. It turns out it's acctually a recording. The recording is being watched by shocked eyes in a courtroom. The man is sentenced to life time jail, several times over. A woman in her 40's offer the man to help to induce his time in prison but he says there is no point.

And that's about it. Now top it! Hears

Last edited by Anton on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

That seems like something out of a SAW film, very creepy indeed. Like Otis Redding, I've got dreams to remember but I can't think back right now!

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I had a dream where my teeth fell out so I vomited then in real life I had actually vomited. But oh my god, teeth falling out is genuinely scarring! It was even worse than the one about my hair falling out.

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

Aidan wrote:It was even worse than the one about my hair falling out.

Wagi can tell you all about that. Tongue Out

wagi

wagi

Jonathan wrote:
Aidan wrote:It was even worse than the one about my hair falling out.

Wagi can tell you all about that. Tongue Out

Most of it didn't "fall out"...it just migrated to my back...

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Just wanted a more private life I imagine.

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

No more horror movies for you! MadThumbs Up

Anyway, the only dreams / activities that have any effect on me are racing games. They usually make me sleepwalk or fall out of bed. In one scenario, I played Project Gotham something, and fell out of a bunk bed. I tore all my stomach muscles and was unable to walk properly for days. My friend decided to cheer me up by getting a comedy. However, becuase it was my stomch muscles (laughing ones) every time I laughed I was in excruciating pain. It was a very funny movie! MadThumbs Up

I can watch horror, play Nazi Zombies and FPS games before bed and nothing. Hears

Weird eh?

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

I once dreamt I was deaf. It was horrible. Also, a recurring nightmare about getting buried alive makes me jump out of my bed 1:00 am. I don't really have it often anymore though.

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)! Hot Pink Balloon

Edna Mae

Edna Mae

theultimatefish wrote:Also, a recurring nightmare about getting buried alive makes me jump out of my bed 1:00 am. I don't really have it often anymore though.

Strange...I used to roll out of bed right at 1 am for a late-night snack...was this when we used to date Fishy hon?

Anton

Anton

^ Is it true you wake up on both sides?

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

Edna Mae wrote:
theultimatefish wrote:Also, a recurring nightmare about getting buried alive makes me jump out of my bed 1:00 am. I don't really have it often anymore though.

Strange...I used to roll out of bed right at 1 am for a late-night snack...was this when we used to date Fishy hon?

Like.. Really getting buried alive... Not being able to move...

I think you just made the nightmare worse. confused

R-R Ltd.

R-R Ltd.

Weird that is one scary sounding dream... one dream I've had a few times that has always scared me...

I'm in an older dark interior RV playing a video game that I had rented from a store. The people behind the counter looked like the adams family combined with the delightful children from knd (if anyone knows what that is) but they looked weird. But I was playing the game and then while I was playing it hands attached to arms ( I couldn't see the bodies) started reaching out, kind of like zombie hands. Somehow I just knew that they were trying to pull me into the ground, which is what made is scary... so I ran outside and there were more hands. For some reason the RV was outside the front of the game store so I ran inside there trying to return the game but they said that I couldn't. So I threw the game in the trash and I saw a hand about to grab me coming from behind a chair and I woke up...

It doesn't sound so scary now I guess but it was... I havn't had it in long time though...

Anton

Anton

It's happening again, three times infact. Since last time I posted this has happened:

A guy jumps overboard from a small barge (That becuase of some reason were used for public transportation) And after a while he hits the propeller and a billion pieces of what used to be a person floats around in the canal.

Another guy injects himself with some green slime (That we we're shown in science class earlier in the dream). The slime or liquid or whatever it was, eats up your brain if you inject it. However it doesn't hurt, it just makes your brain dysfunctional. First he lost his hearing, then he couldn't speak. And then he was taken into the school by some teachers with the whole school watching shoked from the schoolyard.

And finally, a guy hangs himself on an RCT3 looking island with RollerCoasters and palm trees.. How weird is that?

They're all people I know or people I see from time to time. I'm starting to hate these dreams!

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

Anton wrote:It's happening again, three times infact. Since last time I posted this has happened:

A guy jumps overboard from a small barge (That becuase of some reason were used for public transportation) And after a while he hits the propeller and a billion pieces of what used to be a person floats around in the canal.

Another guy injects himself with some green slime (That we we're shown in science class earlier in the dream). The slime or liquid or whatever it was, eats up your brain if you inject it. However it doesn't hurt, it just makes your brain dysfunctional. First he lost his hearing, then he couldn't speak. And then he was taken into the school by some teachers with the whole school watching shoked from the schoolyard.

And finally, a guy hangs himself on an RCT3 looking island with RollerCoasters and palm trees.. How weird is that?

They're all people I know or people I see from time to time. I'm starting to hate these dreams!

Rest.

Seriously, dreams like this sounds like an overdose of information. Just take a day off or two, and you'll be ready to work again. It does look like a symptom of high stress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]