Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give me something to post about...

+6
Jonathan
wagi
Gravity
El Frog
Anton
evenstar
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Give me something to post about... Empty Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

evenstar

evenstar
Frog thinks I am great, so I am!

So, I see the little message that I should post more often. I've decided to ask for some community participation. Just do what the title of the topic says.

Ok? Go!

BTW, am I the only female in the crevice? Besides Aiaiaiaidaiaian's sister, that is...

2Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am

Anton

Anton
I am beloved of the Guac!

I think you should tell us what youdo at work. I believe you worked at some U.S army base or the like?

EDIT: Don't forget Edna Mae!

3Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

evenstar

evenstar

Oh my, how could I forget Edna! I hope she will forgive me...

What I do at work? Ok. I work in customer service at AAFES, which stands for Army and Air Force Exchange - kind of like a Walmart for the military. We have stores all over the world, wherever soldiers are stationed (in some places that means a make-shift store). We provide just about everything one would want from an American store, provided they have an installation pass that allows them to shop at the exchange. In customer service, I deal with all sorts of things in any given day, such as merchandise returns, catalog orders, customer problems, sending western union transactions, issuing fuel cards, etc. Some days it is extremely busy and tiring (such as today, being a German holiday, we were the only store open, so the store was packed). I enjoy what I do there; I get to meet people from all over the world. The only drawback to the job is that it hasn't helped my German, since I am surrounded by people speaking English all day.

4Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Anton

Anton

I see. I had a completly different picture of what your work was. I'm glad you're happy with it! =)

Do you happen know if you have any cranberry jell-O?

5Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 pm

evenstar

evenstar

I believe they sell cranberry jello at the commissary.

What did you imagine my work to be?

6Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 2:05 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

evenstar wrote:What did you imagine my work to be?

I thought it was driving the German chaps mad with desire!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

7Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm

evenstar

evenstar

Driving chaps (German or otherwise) mad with desire only happens in my dreams.

8Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 01, 2010 4:29 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

evenstar wrote:Driving chaps (German or otherwise) mad with desire only happens in my dreams.

This statement is true! El Frog Heart

9Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Wed May 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Gravity

Gravity

I have been banned from iratA, yet again.

Guacamole

10Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 2:48 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Gravity wrote:I have been banned from iratA, yet again.

Guacamole

Seriously?!? What "did" "you" "do" this "time"?

"I" haven't "been" there "for" so long "that" "I" was unaware of "this".

11Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am

wagi

wagi

All I saw was that some image had been removed from a post...but then admittedly I no longer read most of the threads there anymore, they are just too sad...

12Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm

evenstar

evenstar

I just assumed he posted a pic of Roy T or something. I mean, it IS the unattractive thread...

13Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Gravity

Gravity

I posted Xendax's user picture. Something that was already on the iratA forums.

14Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 3:16 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I had wondered if it had been a photo of Gravelyblarg's best friend, Timmeh...

Looks like you were right about that Xencleft.

15Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

wagi

wagi

LOLOL! And THAT earned you another ban? Please!

16Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Yup...

Funny how Bio was totally cool with Xendax passing a picture of her around the IRC channel and making fun of her, but god forbid I post a photo that is already on the forums.

17Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

It's not like her to pick on Gravity for no apparent reason!

18Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 4:10 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Yet another reason for me not to go back there...

19Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Hahah... Xendax says "It was a picture of me. I didn't exactly want that to be seen."

Then why the hell is it your profile picture?

20Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Gravity wrote:Yup...

Funny how Bio was totally cool with Xendax passing a picture of her around the IRC channel and making fun of her, but god forbid I post a photo that is already on the forums.

I remember that... I asked if she was hot, his response
"I wouldn't say she's exactly 'hot'"

http://imagineertom.webs.com

21Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

If people think strongly that this is an unfair decision, they should make a number of complaints - and the obligatory thread on iratA!

22Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

El Frog wrote:If people think strongly that this is an unfair decision, they should make a number of complaints - and the obligatory thread on iratA!

Like I am not already doing that! I mean, I dislike Gravy sometimes, but this ban is ridiculous.

23Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 5:30 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

ImagineerTom wrote: I dislike Gravy sometimes

Sometimes a roast dinner is better "dry", sometimes better with gravy...

...but we were talking about Gravelyblarg being banned!

I am still interested as to who placed this ban; Blarg has suggested previously that xancleft has an unwholesome "control" over a certain mod!

24Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Guacamole Shocked

25Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Waiting for his explanation(s)...

26Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 6:57 pm

wagi

wagi

I have seen evidence of just such an unhealthy connection between Xcleft and His Lord High Supreme Super Moderatorness in the past.

I am also aware that said Lord High Supreme Super Moderatorness has posted in the past that Gravity is the subject of some posts in the Mod's area, and that he was 'keeping an eye on him'.

However, before anyone posts complaining about any of this, I'd point out that anyone who dares question how Grav is treated will no doubt be labeled a brainwashed 'cult member' of the Gravity Fan Club For Men because, God forbid, no one could actually, on their own, agree with him on anything... Weird

27Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Gravity

Gravity

THOU SHALL NOT AGREE WITH THE "ALL MIGHTY" GRAVELYBLARG...

It has been written.

28Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Also, the fan club is only for men... sorry, evenstar. Frown

We will consider sending you a complimentary fruit basket.

29Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 pm

wagi

wagi

Okay...just read Bio's explanation that it's against the rules to post a pic:

Real-Life Personal Information
Posts and/or private messages that allude to and/or contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, real-life information about other users and/or Cryptic employees, officers and/or directors (and/or any of their family members) may be subject to an infraction.

Yet if you scroll down a little ways, there is the "Post pictures/videos of you, or your pets!" thread - started by Xcleft himself. And just skimming through it I found one photo posted by a member that includes another member in it!

Please, the rules get drug out and used as they feel like it, when they feel like it. Only good thing is that I think Bio is better than Timmeh, who would have perma-banned Grav ages ago and then spent the last couple months bragging about it.

30Give me something to post about... Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Thu May 06, 2010 8:12 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

That seems like such a specific rule...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum