Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give me something to post about...

+6
Jonathan
wagi
Gravity
El Frog
Anton
evenstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 1:12 am

evenstar

evenstar
Frog thinks I am great, so I am!

Gravity wrote:Also, the fan club is only for men... sorry, evenstar. Frown

We will consider sending you a complimentary fruit basket.

That's discrimination!

Reported! Red Face

32Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 3:30 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

wagi wrote: However, before anyone posts complaining about any of this, I'd point out that anyone who dares question how Grav is treated will no doubt be labeled a brainwashed 'cult member' of the Gravity Fan Club For Men because, God forbid, no one could actually, on their own, agree with him on anything... Weird

There are plenty of signs that would prove someone was brainwashed by Gravelyblarg. I cannot reveal them all (or risk being banned by xencleft) but I am able to confirm that purple shelves and green shoes are definitely things to look out for!

Gravity wrote:Also, the fan club is only for men... sorry, evenstar. Frown

I'm in the Evening Starfish fan club! El Frog Heart

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

33Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 11:14 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

El Frog wrote:but I am able to confirm that purple shelves and green shoes are definitely things to look out for!

I request smilies of said items!

34Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Aidan wrote:
El Frog wrote:but I am able to confirm that purple shelves and green shoes are definitely things to look out for!

I request smilies of said items!

Agreed - and an Evening Starfish one too!

35Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!

I am certainly no member of the GraveltyBlarg Fan Club for Fans but this is ridiculous!

KleeneXCleft has gone too far up Timmeh's arse!

36Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Jeremy wrote:I am certainly no member of the GraveltyBlarg Fan Club for Fans

Of course you're not.. that group doesn't even exist! I think you're looking for the Gravity Fan Club For Men.

Not only am I the President, I'm also a member.

37Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 4:47 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Gravity wrote:Not only am I the President, I'm also a member.

I don't think that is the first time you have been described as a "member"!

38Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Oh_I_See_Fry
I see what you did there.

39Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I suspect you saw it reflected in your shelf mirror! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

40Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 5:37 pm

wagi

wagi

I had a long post written, clicked on a smilie, and once again the page reloads and my post is gone! Too bad,,,I can't remember what I had to say now...

41Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Gravity

Gravity

El Frog wrote:I suspect you saw it reflected in your shelf mirror! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

I did.. now that the fingerprints are gone!

wagi wrote:I had a long post written, clicked on a smilie, and once again the page reloads and my post is gone! Too bad,,,I can't remember what I had to say now...

This forum sucks!

42Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm

wagi

wagi

Actually I remember part of it was me going off about someone like UltraCleft chiming in and adding his two cents to the thread over there - "Can we get a spot on me please?", and especially about him complaining about how things some people say to him there 'hurt his feelings' terribly.

Act like a fool and then get upset when someone calls you one.

God I wish there was a place you could just send people until after they make it through puberty and those years spent being an idiot and not let them come back until they're old enough to act like an adult...

I have no doubt some people we'd never hear back from.

43Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Fri May 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Gravity

Gravity

wagi wrote:
God I wish there was a place you could just send people until after they make it through puberty and those years spent being an idiot and not let them come back until they're old enough to act like an adult...

What about the ones who've already gone through puberty but are still living in their mother's basement... in their late twenties?

*cough*xendick*cough*

44Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 2:15 am

evenstar

evenstar
Frog thinks I am great, so I am!

Wait, what???? He's in his 20s? Late 20s?

Shocked

45Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I am in equal shock to Evenstarfish! That is rather pathetic.

46Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 5:26 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

I wish I was as cool as Xendick... Frown

47Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 4:16 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I had thought he was around the 11-13 age group!

48Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Gravity

Gravity

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/member.php?u=340259

I know at one point he had his age up there, it's not there anymore.. but he's mid-to-late twenties if I remember correctly..

..and still lives with his mother.

49Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I should point out that technically I still live with my mother. However, as I am her 24 hour carer, that qualifies as not being sad!

50Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 5:35 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Your circumstance is entirely different! Plus, you're not a mega twat!

51Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sat May 08, 2010 5:51 pm

wagi

wagi

Yes, 'mega twat' describes him well...

52Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

It angers me that he has not been punched repeatedly!

53Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 am

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Remember when he had gotten bitterjewler banned. He pmed me about all his plans:
"Now that I've gotten Bitter banned, who's next"

ME: "Uh, what'd he do to you?"

"He insulted me and I took offense so I told Bio and Timmy!"

ME: "Oh, I guess that's cool."

"Next is Marn, he's been a real dick to me lately"

ME: "Marn? Doesn't he post like once a month?"

"Yeah but he's a meany and I'm a little baby that can't take a joke! Cry, I can't wait for my 9 month plan to ban gravity comes to a climax when he finally says something worth being banned! I'll trick him into it!

Basically our Pms.

http://imagineertom.webs.com

54Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

ImagineerTom wrote:Remember when he had gotten bitterjewler banned. He pmed me about all his plans:

"Yeah but he's a meany and I'm a little baby that can't take a joke! Cry, I can't wait for my 9 month plan to ban gravity comes to a climax when he finally says something worth being banned! I'll trick him into it!

Basically our Pms.

Show Xendax's mother. No computer time for Xendick tomorrow!

55Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I suggest we commence a new 'iratA member' hustle!

56Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 11:50 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Aidan wrote:I suggest we commence a new 'iratA member' hustle!

As long as the other good ones come here so we have a complete collection!

57Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 pm

wagi

wagi

ImagineerTom wrote:Remember when he had gotten bitterjewler banned. He pmed me about all his plans:

Basically our Pms.

I really wish you still had those pm's...

58Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Gravity

Gravity

Well, I was officially unbanned as of last night.. but, I'm not seeing any reason to go back there and post anymore.

It's quite obvious the Bio/Timmeh/Xendick trifecta of asshat wants me gone.. they can have their wish.

59Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Gravity wrote:Well, I was officially unbanned as of last night.. but, I'm not seeing any reason to go back there and post anymore.

I started at the new iratA with a sense of hope that it could be good. However, as each day passed (and not forgetting the first day of appalling posts) it seemed less and less interesting to me until I just stopped posting.....what, two weeks or so ago.

I did pop back the other day because it told me I had a PM. Didn't post then, don't see the need to do so now.

60Give me something to post about... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give me something to post about... Sun May 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Gravity

Gravity

http://forums.iratA.com/showthread.php?p=93522#post93522

Lulz.

Oh your silly iratA filter effs up the linkage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum