31The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
And a box of chocolates...a big one!

32The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Yeah, that too - one for each of us.

33The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

baz6174

baz6174
I too would return to That stinking cesspool for a large box of chocs, but only if they were not from the local Poundland. I'm cheap but not that cheap!

34The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
baz6174 wrote:I too would return to That stinking cesspool for a large box of chocs, but only if they were not from the local Poundland. I'm cheap but not that cheap!

Based on the name alone, I suspect Poundland to be a place of quality!

35The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm

baz6174

baz6174
El Frog wrote:Based on the name alone, I suspect Poundland to be a place of quality!

Indeed it is, but their chocolate in boxes is rather foul. Unfortunately.

36The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

sr3d

ChicosAstar reminded me of here xD awesome Shocked

37The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin
As a reward for his hard work here, Andrew has been given his prize- An Angela Lansbury avatar!

38The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:55 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
What an honour!

His parents must be so proud! El FrogMadThumbs Up

39The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Andrew

Andrew
El Our LORD And MASTER, SIR Our LORD And MASTER, SIR Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG wrote:What an honour!

His parents must be so proud! El FrogMadThumbs Up
They ARE ever so proud. They took a picture of me, and my new avatar. It's going on the fridge!

40The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Gravity

Gravity
Andrew wrote:
They ARE ever so proud. They took a picture of me, and my new avatar. It's going on the fridge!

Pics of this pic on the fridge, or it didn't happen. Mad

41The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I demand photos of ALL the electical appliances in the kitchen.....or it didn't happen! Mad

42The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 am

Gravity

Gravity
I'm beginning to doubt he even HAS a kitchen!

43The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I am beginning to doubt that even has a HE!

44The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 am

UltraCleft

UltraCleft
It's me!

SourThumbs Up

45The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 pm

wagi

wagi
UltraCleft wrote:It's me!

SourThumbs Up

Pics or you didn't happen...

46The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 am

UltraCleft

UltraCleft
Down Cast

47The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin
wagi wrote:
UltraCleft wrote:It's me!

SourThumbs Up

Pics or you didn't happen...

Now that he has responded (without the pictures), people are very happy! Tongue Out

48The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm

wagi

wagi
I'm doing the Happy Dance as we speak!

49The 'Bring Them Back' Competition - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Bring Them Back' Competition on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:52 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Is it anything like this?