Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could design a chocolate bar!

+2
El Frog
KingVeveraine
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty If you could design a chocolate bar! Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

If you could design a chocolate bar, what would it be like?

I would have a tube of peanut butter in the enter, then going over the top I would have peanuts in praline, and on the bottom it would be slices of wafer and caramel!

What about you?

2If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Mine would be utterly brilliant in every way, but would contain zero calories!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

3If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

Mine would be filled with creme egg goo, then surrounded by a Krispy Kreme doughnut. MadThumbs Up

4If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!

Jonathan wrote:Mine would be filled with creme egg goo, then surrounded by a Krispy Kreme doughnut. MadThumbs Up

Creme Egg goo is vile!

Mine would contain the nougat from Milky Way Bars! Thumbs Up

5If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 am

Adam

Adam

I love the sound of both the ideas put forward so far!

6If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 am

Anton

Anton

My bar would be about 150 mm long, 90 mm wide and 10 mm tall. One fourth of it would be white chocolate, one fourth would be standard milk chocolate, another fourth would be ordinary milk chocolate with bits of sourcream and onion chips in! The remaining 33.75 cm^3 would be filled with m&m's!

7If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

Anton wrote:My bar would be about 150 mm long, 90 mm wide and 10 mm tall. One fourth of it would be white chocolate, one fourth would be standard milk chocolate, another fourth would be ordinary milk chocolate with bits of sourcream and onion chips in! The remaining 33.75 cm^3 would be filled with m&m's!

I would enjoy 3/4 of this chocolate bar!

8If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 am

Anton

Anton

What 1/4 would you not enjoy? I shall put this part at either end so you can easily throw the rest or give it to someone else!

9If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

Anton wrote:What 1/4 would you not enjoy? I shall put this part at either end so you can easily throw the rest or give it to someone else!

The vile part with onions in!

10If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Jeremy wrote:
Anton wrote:What 1/4 would you not enjoy? I shall put this part at either end so you can easily throw the rest or give it to someone else!

The vile part with onions in!

No, I think the vile bit is the white chocholate! The rest sounds nice!

11If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Anton

Anton

How about having different mini-bars that come in different flavors and you can puzzle them together after your own preferences?! Hears

12If you could design a chocolate bar! Empty Re: If you could design a chocolate bar! Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

They should be in puzzle piece shapes =D!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]