Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RCT Section - What do you think?

+7
theultimatefish
RedCleft!
El Frog
Jonathan
wagi
Crumpet Face
KingVeveraine
11 posters

RCT Section?

RCT Section - What do you think? 1239%RCT Section - What do you think? 9 39% [ 7 ]
RCT Section - What do you think? 120%RCT Section - What do you think? 9 0% [ 0 ]
RCT Section - What do you think? 1217%RCT Section - What do you think? 9 17% [ 3 ]
RCT Section - What do you think? 120%RCT Section - What do you think? 9 0% [ 0 ]
RCT Section - What do you think? 1244%RCT Section - What do you think? 9 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RCT Section - What do you think? Empty RCT Section - What do you think? Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

The superlicious admins of CoG have decided that a nice RCT sections might be a nice addition for the forum, somewhere to get proper nice feedback, rather than 'Yeah. Good'. Etc. So, as CoG is just so liberal, unlike a certain iratA, we are giving you, yes YOU the choice! So just vote in the poll and we will act accordingly! Would you like to see an RCT section or not? Fingers on the buzzer.. vote!

2RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Crumpet Face

Crumpet Face
I am beloved of the Guac!

I'm too much of a teapot fan.

3RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

wagi

wagi

I suppose, it gives the clefts one more reason to post.

EDIT: Are those pink snakes or sperm on the poll results?

4RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:Are those pink snakes or sperm on the poll results?

Perhaps they are actually the sperm of pink snakes? Wink

5RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I voted yes. I might even post some of my RCT stuff this time!

wagi wrote:EDIT: Are those pink snakes or sperm on the poll results?

Do you not recognize graphic representations of GAY SNAKE?!?

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

6RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

I see Mr G.Snake creeping ahead! Hears

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

7RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

I think it would be a good idea. This forum is nice, but doesn't really have the old 'iratA' (STUPID WORD FILTER) feeling. And I mean the old feeling, not the new one. The new feeling is like 'OMGRUNITSANADMIN!'.

ADMIN EDIT: No avoiding the swear filter Mad

8RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 am

Anton

Anton

Well, I think there should only be one forum to this, if there is going to be an RCT section at all. Parks, tracks, best pics all could go in one subforum. I don't want this forum to turn into shyguysworld or iratA.

I voted teapots for now.

9RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

Anton wrote:Well, I think there should only be one forum to this, if there is going to be an RCT section at all. Parks, tracks, best pics all could go in one subforum.

That's exactly what I was thinking. One forum for everything RCT3-related. That way, the whole site is mainly the 'community chat' idea, rather than being taken over by RCT3.

10RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:49 pm

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

iratA dammit.

Mad

Oh, and I agree with mister Anton.

11RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:21 pm

baz6174

baz6174

It's about time there was a forum to post your work that you got serious replies that help your creativity get better. I truly hope there will be no replies of "Needs more trees."

12RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Hmm... Would you need a moderator for that section?

http://imagineertom.webs.com

13RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

wagi

wagi

baz6174 wrote:It's about time there was a forum to post your work that you got serious replies that help your creativity get better. I truly hope there will be no replies of "Needs more trees."

This place isn't a 'cleft-free zone', so I wouldn't get one's hopes up too far...

14RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

ImagineerTom wrote:Hmm... Would you need a moderator for that section?

There are 3 admins actings as moderators for the entire board, I think we'll mangage Wink

wagi wrote:
baz6174 wrote:It's about time there was a forum to post your work that you got serious replies that help your creativity get better. I truly hope there will be no replies of "Needs more trees."

This place isn't a 'cleft-free zone', so I wouldn't get one's hopes up too far...

Just a thought, we could have it so people earn the right to post there, and they could have the privilege removed if they abuse it. I don't know what you lot would think of something like that however.

15RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:03 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

wagi wrote:

Your buildings are a little blocky and it needs more water. MadThumbs Up

El Frog

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

16RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:02 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

ImagineerTom wrote:Hmm... Would you need a moderator for that section?

We're doing fine at the moment, thanks Tom. However, if "things" "take off" in the "way" that "we" would "like" in the "future", then we will "advertise" the "position".

17RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 am

baz6174

baz6174

Aidan wrote:Just a thought, we could have it so people earn the right to post there, and they could have the privilege removed if they abuse it. I don't know what you lot would think of something like that however.

I like that idea, but I would allow all to post and then start removing privileges from people that are classed as spamming.

18RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

I would like somewhere a bit less Clefty to post my various short-lived projects! I approve MadThumbs Up

19RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 pm

wagi

wagi

I haven't posted much of anything at iratA in years. I've shown some things privately, and I'll show them in the future at SGW, and now here very soon. The first part of my park is supposed to have a real "British flavor", so it will be interesting to see if I've been able to pull it off judging from comments I might get here. I don't require nor desire cleft approval.

20RCT Section - What do you think? Empty Re: RCT Section - What do you think? Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

wagi wrote:I haven't posted much of anything at iratA in years. I've shown some things privately, and I'll show them in the future at SGW, and now here very soon. The first part of my park is supposed to have a real "British flavor", so it will be interesting to see if I've been able to pull it off judging from comments I might get here. I don't require nor desire cleft approval.

I shall be looking forward to it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]