Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some photoshop....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some photoshop.... Empty some photoshop.... Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm

R-R Ltd.

R-R Ltd.
I am beloved of the Guac!

I've just started making vector art and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, atleast for the one below being my third try... (and yea it's a specific person so hopefully it's ok that I post it here confused )
-All done by me except the leaves and music notes

some photoshop.... Kenzi

2some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Tue May 18, 2010 5:41 am

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

That's really good! I'm amazed that you have just started, keep it up! Smile

http://imagineertom.webs.com

3some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Tue May 18, 2010 8:12 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

I know it is supposed to be vector art, but a little more detail to the sky and ground would look nice. I don't really know what would work out though. Still really good for a third try!

4some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 am

R-R Ltd.

R-R Ltd.

theultimatefish wrote:I know it is supposed to be vector art, but a little more detail to the sky and ground would look nice. I don't really know what would work out though. Still really good for a third try!

Yea, it is pretty plain but not sure what would work either... In a way though its supposed to be plain so the girl is the focus in it, but I know what you mean just not sure what would help Bulb

5some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

Hills on the background maybe? Like with airbrushing, you paint a certain piece, and add another layer but with a slightly different color. Not sure how to explain this...

6some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Sat May 22, 2010 6:03 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

R-R Ltd. wrote:(and yea it's a specific person so hopefully it's ok that I post it here confused )

It's fine to post pictures of anyone. However, if you post a picture of Xendick, that's seen as 'harassment' and you'll be banned immediately! Tongue Out

I've always liked this style of art. The clouds are the only things I'm not too fond of, your eyes are immediately drawn to them instead of the girl herself. Perhaps try and blend the clouds in a bit more so that this is no longer the case?

I'd love to see more pictures like this, you're very talented. Smile

7some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 pm

R-R Ltd.

R-R Ltd.

Well planning now to go back and fix things after I have all of them done, especially since I have to redo some others since they turned out weird :rollseyes: ... kind of turned into a bigger project because of a friend Tongue Out ... they suggested I do everyone in my class so I don't look creepy for only doing that one, but now I'm doing all of my class so there will be a lot of these Eek

My 2 favorite so far besides the first one:
some photoshop.... Ryan
some photoshop.... Todd

Since my class becomes seniors next year, plannign on turning this into a collage with a border of are class colors/class motto

8some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

That last chap looks rather like Aiaiaiaidaiaian!

9some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

The hills in the first picture are kind of what I meant when talking about different layers in the mountains. Tongue Out

It looks really nice now, I don't think I have anything to add. Just a nice comment, so.. continue!

10some photoshop.... Empty Re: some photoshop.... Sat May 22, 2010 6:15 pm

R-R Ltd.

R-R Ltd.

Suprisingly I never thought of doing it before but remade a sketch in photoshop today, from what I know vector art is normally people but is this considered vector?
some photoshop.... WorldUnseenFlute

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum