1Greetings to everyone Empty Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

deathfearsnone


I am beloved of the Guac!
Greeting to everyone The heth told me there was a new forum so I decided to give it a try see how it goes.

View user profile

2Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

The Heth

The Heth
I am beloved of the Guac!
Le Gasp, fancy seeing you here eh

View user profile

3Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello! Welcome! It's a bit quite here today. Although it were nice and busy yesterday, what a bundle of fluctuation!

View user profile

4Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Greetings!

We don't have many rules and the ones we do have are rather obvious! Enjoy the Crevice. Enjoy the Guacamole! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up


_____________________________________________
Greetings to everyone Forumbanner
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

5Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 6:47 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:Greetings!

We don't have many rules and the ones we do have are rather obvious! Enjoy the Crevice. Enjoy the Guacamole! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

But never, ever put it in your mouth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

View user profile http://imagineertom.webs.com

6Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Tue May 25, 2010 6:53 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I also suggest that you prepare yourself by doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLQP7yARII


_____________________________________________
Greetings to everyone Forumbanner
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

7Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Wed May 26, 2010 7:18 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
deathfearsnone wrote:Greeting to everyone The heth told me there was a new forum so I decided to give it a try see how it goes.


At least we now know who to blame!

View user profile

8Greetings to everyone Empty Re: Greetings to everyone on Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
wagi wrote:
deathfearsnone wrote:Greeting to everyone The heth told me there was a new forum so I decided to give it a try see how it goes.


At least we now know who to blame!