Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Blow Stuff Up Day!

+2
El Frog
Gravity
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!

Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Animatedfireworks

2Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

No love for the fireworks! El Frog Mad Thumbs Down

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

3Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

J'aime fireworks!

4Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 am

wagi

wagi

Nice! We have two "4th of July" days...one for the Independence from Portugal, and the other for the Declaration of the Republic when they kicked out the Emperor, but neither is a big fireworks event.

The big displays are New Year's Eve (watching 30 minutes of fireworks on the sand of Copacabana Beach in Rio with two million other people was one of my favorite memories here!).

5Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 am

The Heth

The Heth

Darn...I can't believe I don't live in a country that celebrates its birthday by blowing up bits of it. If only, if only...

6Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

The Heth wrote:Darn...I can't believe I don't live in a country that celebrates its birthday by blowing up bits of it. If only, if only...

Instead we celebrate a failed terrorist by blowing bits of sky up! Red Face

7Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Empty Re: Happy Blow Stuff Up Day! Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

Jeremy wrote:
The Heth wrote:Darn...I can't believe I don't live in a country that celebrates its birthday by blowing up bits of it. If only, if only...

Instead we celebrate a failed terrorist by blowing bits of sky up! Red Face

There is a LOT of debate as to Guido's guilt!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum