Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the hell did this even start?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why the hell did this even start? Empty Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!

This video contains lyrics with offensive language!

Is this a plague all over the world, or just in North America?

2Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

It's definately worldwide! I have seen it everywhere. It seems to be that girls are just trying to emulate the natural pout other girls have. But the horrible overexageration makes it laughable!

3Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 am

Gravity

Gravity

It's an epidemic, I see it everywhere.

4Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Absolutely everywhere.

5Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I am a huge fan of ducks generally, however most of these young ladies look less than wonderous copying them!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

6Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 pm

wagi

wagi

Damn! affraid You forgot to mention that video contained offensive images too Grav.

Thank God I don't think this latest fad has moved south yet - Brazilian males seem to pay much more attention to the size of a gal's booty and how many milliliters of silicone their implants hold.

You sure some of them weren't trying to make a duck's ass rather than it's face?

7Why the hell did this even start? Empty Re: Why the hell did this even start? Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

When I was younger, I used to sport a version of the classic DA haircut! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum