Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Empty HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!

Well, many months ago I told you that I was building an Imperial Baneblade. Yet my progress stalled due to a missing peice. This has now been recovered and progress has been made. However upon realising that my current army point count was not enough to field the baneblade I have startes thinking of combining my imperial armour with my space marines.

So, in essence, I will have a space marine ground force with a nice combination of Imperial and Space Marine armour to back it up. However, I have also fallen in love with the Space Marine Thunderhawk. Buying the model is out of the question, costing around 300 pounds. So I have also set out to build my own Scratch Thunderhawk.

I will be showing the journey of my thunderhawk and the painting of the Basilisk, Land Raider (When purchased), 2 Predators (When Purchased) and the Baneblade.

UPDATE 1

Apologies for the lack of quality and the 90 degree rotation. Just this once, my normal camera is charging.

The Imperial Baneblade (Notice the commander has a Heavy Stupper AND a bolt pistol...if you can see it..(Overcompensation?)
HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Image010

HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Image011

I also completed the front nose of the Thunderhawk

HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Image012

Looking forward to sharing more pictures! With better quality too!

Last edited by RedCleft! on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

2HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Empty Re: HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am

wagi

wagi

We really need to add the option of translating people's posts into English here. Something that translates 'baneblade' would be most useful!

3HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Empty Re: HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

Baneblade = Super heavy tank that is able to unleash 11 barrels of hell
Thunderhawk = Huge dropship used by the space marines
Basilisk = Artillery gun
Land Raider = Large Tank
Predator = Medium Tank.

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

4HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Empty Re: HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

RedCleft! wrote:Baneblade = BIG TANK.
Thunderhawk = BIG PLANE THING
Basilisk = GUN ON WHEELS
Land Raider = Large Tank
Predator = Medium Tank.

Spend a little more time getting the pictures in focus, if possible.

5HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Empty Re: HedgeCliffy's Apocalypse Army Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am

wagi

wagi

And perhaps rotate them so those of us in an upright position can view them easier?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum