Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Themeparks on Google Streetview

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Streetview

While it's transpired in various US parks, such as Disney, the major Merlin theme parks in the UK have all received the same Streetview treatment, all covering nearly every crevice of the parks! Go have a look! I would link to them but the linky thing is a pain with long URLs.

2UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:23 am

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!

Here are some screenshots from Thorpe Park - Including Stealth's Top Hat, Nemesis Inferno's Interlocking corkscrews and Colossus' Loop.

Stealth:
UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Stealth

Nemesis Inferno:
UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Nemes

Samurai and SAW: The Ride:
UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Samu

Colossus:
UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Colos

A word of warning, The Street View controls and routes around the park are not particularly intuitive. Also, TP Street View doesn't appear to have SAW: Alive yet.

3UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

The colour shift at the top of the picture is concerning however.

4UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Adam

Adam

The most ironic thing is that on Thorpe's one, Saw: The Ride is closed and the Gerstlauer car is parked in the plaza!

5UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 pm

baz6174

baz6174

WOO! And about time too. I am going for a look, I may be gone some time.

6UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am

baz6174

baz6174

Just noticed if you right click in street view you get a 3d option. So if you have red/blue glasses, check it out, good just got better!

7UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Empty Re: UK Themeparks on Google Streetview Sun May 23, 2010 8:41 am

Oriolesmagic

Oriolesmagic

Dang it is EMPTY there, is it always like that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum