Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never fear...Edna's here!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Never fear...Edna's here! Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Edna Mae

Edna Mae
I am beloved of the Guac!

I heard through the grapevine that some of you kids have been begging for me to show up and grace your little site here. No doubt I'm your muse. No need to make those hacking noises, you can't cover up the truth...you missed your dear Edna Mae, didn't you? You kids are so cute! While I didn't miss a single one of you, I certainly understand the attraction you all have for a full-figured Amazon woman such as myself.

So I'll be big-hearted and try to stop by and post here whenever I have a break from personal appearances and pageants. In the meantime I implore you to only make one request for autographed photos per day by PM, and if any of you have any intentions of sending me smutty personal letters, please remember to note that on the subject line, ok?

Thanks kids, tootles!

2Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Re: Never fear...Edna's here! Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Gravity

Gravity

I thought I smelled tuna. Guacamole

3Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Re: Never fear...Edna's here! Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

The clefts will tremble! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

4Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Re: Never fear...Edna's here! Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

wagi

wagi

El Frog wrote:The clefts will tremble! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

No, that was just the windows as she walked by...

Hiya Edna!

5Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Re: Never fear...Edna's here! Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Crow

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

6Never fear...Edna's here! Empty Re: Never fear...Edna's here! Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

That Edna Mae is 20 foot long...

TWENTY FIVE!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]