You are not connected. Please login or register

List of Clefts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

31List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
No one yet, but several are firmly on their way! We still should have a Cleft of the Month selection...

32List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sat May 08, 2010 9:04 pm

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom
I am beloved of the Guac!
wagi wrote:No one yet, but several are firmly on their way! We still should have a Cleft of the Month selection...

Cleft of the week would be better. Their attention spans rarely span past a week of clefting about. The main cleft fluctuates tremendously.

http://imagineertom.webs.com

33List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 3:11 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!
ImagineerTom wrote:
Cleft of the week would be better. Their attention spans rarely span past a week of clefting about. The main cleft fluctuates tremendously.

Too long! Did not read. MadThumbs Up

Woo! Last post on the first page! El Frog

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

34List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
Funny, you're the THIRD post on the SECOND page for me...perhaps there are posts here you aren't allowed to read? (Not that you'd bother anyways...) Red Face

35List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
wagi wrote:Funny, you're the THIRD post on the SECOND page for me...

Yup. Same here.

36List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
wagi wrote:Funny, you're the THIRD post on the SECOND page for me...perhaps there are posts here you aren't allowed to read? (Not that you'd bother anyways...) Red Face

I concur. As such, I have included a short program in BASIC:


10 PRINT "I AM SKILL!"
20 GO TO 10


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

37List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:48 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin
The forum has been set at 30 posts a page, as people like that!

38List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
Commence making fun of RedCleft... no, wait... let's not give him the attention he seeks.

39List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 09, 2010 12:53 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I think the attention should be given in the form of punches! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

40List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:I think the attention should be given in the form of punches! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

Wait a minute, hit me all you want. But remember I roll with the punches, just aa Jeremy said. Mabye I should fight back in the form of a Rocky movie...

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

41List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Also, the attention should be given in the form of the inside of a woodchipper!


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

42List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:Also, the attention should be given in the form of the inside of a woodchipper!

Interesting, unfortunatly the concentration of cleft in me is too high, and would jam your feeble woodchipper MadThumbs Up

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

43List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
A more fitting punishment would be to lock a bunch of our favorite clefts in a room with only one small spotlight...and no audience.


Like famished rats they'd soon turn on each other...

44List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
We could give them all spoons as weapons and they could fight to the death for our amusement!


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

45List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!
wagi wrote:A more fitting punishment would be to lock a bunch of our favorite clefts in a room with only one small spotlight...and no audience.


Like famished rats they'd soon turn on each other...

I would win of course. I am a captian of a Submarine with MJONLIR Mk VI armour.

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

46List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:

I am a captian of a Submarine with MJONLIR Mk VI armour.

Well, that's not what I'd say you are, but if that's what the meds seem to tell you, then I say 'go for it!' until they get around to altering that dosage... Thumbs Up

47List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Tue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

UltraCleft

UltraCleft
I am beloved of the Guac!
I approve as I am not at the top!

Mad Thumbs Up

48List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Tue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin
UltraCleft wrote:I approve as I am not at the top!

Mad Thumbs Up

I have fixed that for you.

49List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Tue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:
But remember I roll with the punches, just aa Jeremy said.

That said, it doesn't mean that it's not enjoyable to punch you anyway!

50List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish
I am beloved of the Guac!
Jonathan wrote:
UltraCleft wrote:I approve as I am not at the top!

Mad Thumbs Up

I have fixed that for you.

You just did what he wanted and gave him the attention he craved.

51List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 12:28 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
Jonathan wrote:
UltraCleft wrote:I approve as I am not at the top!

Mad Thumbs Up

I have fixed that for you.

I approve of this activity. El Frog Mad Thumbs Up


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

52List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote: But remember I roll with the punches...

Ah, but do you bounce as you fall down the stairs?

53List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
I am hoping that he slides down - on his face!


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

54List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Gravity

Gravity
I am beloved of the Guac!
DROOL OVER MY BEAUTIFUL NEW AVATAR!

55List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
It is clearly a photo of that sexy manbeast we all know and love! However, he looks like this without his hat on:

List of Clefts - Page 2 Chumpmanbear


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

56List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Frog wrote:It is clearly a photo of that sexy manbeast we all know and love! However, he looks like this without his hat on:

List of Clefts - Page 2 Chumpmanbear

Shocked

Too... much... man-beast...

57List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin
CHUMP MANBEAR is your new god! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up


_____________________________________________
List of Clefts - Page 2 Forumbanner
http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

58List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Sun May 16, 2010 7:33 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
I nominate "StyleCleft" (or whatever much batter name we can give him...) to the List. No real reason other than he sometimes irritates the hell out of me, and he implied that I'm "elderly".

But mark my words...I shall have my revenge on some future day when he discovers he needs Depends disposable undergarments!

59List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 17, 2010 1:09 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin
wagi wrote:I nominate "StyleCleft" (or whatever much batter name we can give him...) to the List. No real reason other than he sometimes irritates the hell out of me, and he implied that I'm "elderly".

But mark my words...I shall have my revenge on some future day when he discovers he needs Depends disposable undergarments!

I disliked him a long time before his posts in Plonko's thread! He's rather bitchy, I must say.

I expect Tom to add this name to the list immediately. MadThumbs Up

60List of Clefts - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Clefts on Mon May 17, 2010 6:34 am

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!
"Bitchy" fits...

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum