Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lots of love Monday!

+6
wagi
Gravity
Jonathan
El Frog
theultimatefish
KingVeveraine
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 24, 2010 6:28 pm

wagi

wagi
I am beloved of the Guac!

Whew...just remembered and it's still Monday here!

XXXXXXXXXXX

32Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 am

wagi

wagi

I am angered that last week everyone forgot to share the love on Monday! Mad Thumbs Down

Since it's now Monday again I shall forgive you all and expect the the posting of many kisses here! And since there is a distinct lack of tingling that was promised, I expect them to be sloppy wet ones!

This is all...

XXXXXXXX

33Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 am

OneOtherPest

OneOtherPest
Likes Eating Cake -Shaped Willies

If I must:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy now MadThumbs Up

34Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 am

Gravity

Gravity

I did not forget last Monday! I just put them everywhere on the CoG instead of just this thread!

x

35Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

wagi

wagi

I amend my complaint to "everyone except Gravity"!

XX

36Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

OneOtherPest

OneOtherPest
Likes Eating Cake -Shaped Willies

Even the twitter feed is giving love today Smile

And

X

37Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I think everyone knows where my Monday Love goes...

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

38Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am

wagi

wagi

Same place all your "XXXX's" go! You have none left over to share with the rest of us!

XXXXX

39Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Jeremy

Jeremy

I expected your store of xxxxxxxx's is also depleted after the recent parades, Wagi!

Any news on the turnout figures yet, by the way?

xxxxxxx

40Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 am

wagi

wagi

The police are loath to make a guess as there was developing a rivalry between the Pride Parade and the evangelical's March for Jesus that was held last Thursday...well, not so much a rivalry, but the evangelical's got upset when they tried to claim 5 million people once and the police pointed out the area where it was held could only fit a million, tops. This happened shortly after the Guinness Book of World Records certified the Pride Parade as the largest a couple years ago. So the police no longer release attendance figures.

The parade organization says it was about the same or just slightly larger than was last year at 3.2 million. It certainly didn't seem any smaller than normal and the weather was great for it.

41Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 am

wagi

wagi

It's Friday so I decided I should remind everyone that Monday is in three days.

42Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:It's Friday so I decided I should remind everyone that Monday is in three days.

Do you have a source for this?

43Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:58 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I hope you all have your kisses ready for then!

44Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:01 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

I am saving all my kisses for Monday. Smile

45Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 am

wagi

wagi

Jonathan wrote:
Do you have a source for this?

Alright..."Rumor (or "rumour" depending on which side of the pond you fall on...) has it that not only is today possibly Friday, but that Monday might well happen again in three days time".

(The Guac has such high journalist standards...even a Court of Law isn't as fussy!  Mad )

46Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 am

wagi

wagi

It's Monday...where the hell is the love, dammit! Mad Mad Mad

EDIT: I'm a silly hypocrite who forgot to share the love myself! I will now put extra kisses to make up for it!
xx Heart xx Heart xx Heart xx Heart xx Heart xx

47Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

I am currently showing my love for C++, I don't know if I have enough to share with The Crevice!

x

48Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:06 pm

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 1006353_10201892931585698_1308383535_n

Heart

49Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

Who are they?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

50Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 am

wagi

wagi

From the size of those burgers I can bet they aren't vegetarians...

Heart Heart Heart 

51Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 am

KingVeveraine

KingVeveraine
Admin

I am a vegetarian.

Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 XbbwRLk
Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 XXryw2Q
Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 HCxtJEY
Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 G7tcjBb
Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 KrvxnkL

52Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 am

wagi

wagi

Strangely enough it's Monday yet again!

I'll leave a bucket of love here and let everyone take what they want. Get while it's fresh, it turns quickly...

53Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of love Monday! Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Mocean

Lots of love Monday! - Page 2 Lcqqrux

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum