Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Design a Smilie Contest

+12
evenstar
Anton
KingVeveraine
wagi
RedCleft!
Andrew
theultimatefish
El Frog
ImagineerTom
jrch
Jeremy
Jonathan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

El Frog pleases me greatly!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

32The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty RE: Clefts In CoG Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!
I am beloved of the Guac!

I am disgusted at the lack of insulting material to clefts! I expect more humiliation materials readily availible to feed clefts. As a spokesperson from Cleft HQ I am gravely concered for the un-wellbeing of clefts on this forum.

Please meet the following demands or else be thrown into the boot a car by a cleft!
-Rain of Terror
-Facepalm smiley
-Head of a chicken

Sour

MadThumbs Down

Edited multiple times, as cleft cannot make up mind...

http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

33The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 am

wagi

wagi

RedCleft! wrote:I am disgusted at the lack of insulting material to clefts! I expect more humiliation materials readily availible to feed clefts. As a spokesperson from Cleft HQ I am gravely concered for the un-wellbeing of clefts on this forum.

Please meet the following demands or else be thrown into the boot a car by a cleft!
-Rain of Terror
-Facepalm smiley
-Head of a chicken

Sour

MadThumbs Down

Nor can most clefts find their way here without a guide dog, two Boy Scouts and a GPS unit.

Unless one takes them by the hand and leads them here (or leaves a trail of guac for them to follow), this place will likely never have as many.

Besides, they are much too busy trying to convince everyone at the new Zombitari that they are now 'veterans'. Weird

34The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

wagi wrote:
RedCleft! wrote:I am disgusted at the lack of insulting material to clefts! I expect more humiliation materials readily availible to feed clefts. As a spokesperson from Cleft HQ I am gravely concered for the un-wellbeing of clefts on this forum.

-Rain of Terror
-Facepalm smiley
-Head of a chicken

Sour

MadThumbs Down

Nor can most clefts find their way here without a guide dog, two Boy Scouts and a GPS unit.

Unless one takes them by the hand and leads them here (or leaves a trail of guac for them to follow), this place will likely never have as many.

Besides, they are much too busy trying to convince everyone at the new Zombitari that they are now 'veterans'. Weird

I can only imagine someone whose name starts with a T and ends with ommai.

35The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

wagi

wagi

theultimatefish wrote:

I can only imagine someone whose name starts with a T and ends with ommai.

I shudder at the mere mention of his name... affraid

36The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

I got a very informative PM from him last week:

"I'm not Mr Blobby.

I can deny it."

There you go!

37The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:53 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

wagi wrote:

Well, I find that attitude dispicable! Why, with the amount of destruction and guacamole I have left behind is enough to earn me the title of Supreme Mugwump Of iratA and a Medal Of Honour supplimented with a Victoria Cross

MadThumbs Up

38The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 am

wagi

wagi

RedCleft! wrote:

Well, I find that attitude dispicable! Why, with the amount of destruction and guacamole I have left behind is enough to earn me the title of Supreme Mugwump Of iratA and a Medal Of Honour supplimented with a Victoria Cross

MadThumbs Up

"Destruction and guacamole" it may have been, but it still seemed hip-deep in bovine fecal matter to me...

I wouldn't drop that shiny metal in it. Red Face

I'm currently not posting there after Hehehehehe made his post about people never actually leaving. I'm not missing anything. Weird

39The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 am

evenstar

evenstar
Frog thinks I am great, so I am!

I think there should be an evenstar smilie...

40The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am

theultimatefish

theultimatefish

I thought of doing that for you, Redcleft, Beadleperson and Wagi, but I think Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG deserves the honor to do yours. Big Grin

41The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

evenstar wrote:I think there should be an evenstar smilie...

So you use your first post to make crazy demands? I'm shocked, Starfish, really shocked!

As Theultimatecleft said, Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG can have the honour of doing that one. Tongue Out

42The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am

evenstar

evenstar
Frog thinks I am great, so I am!

Yes, that's me - demanding! Tongue Out

43The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:12 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

evenstar wrote:I think there should be an evenstar smilie...

El Frog I approve of this statement. MadThumbs Up El Frog

Jonathan wrote:As Theultimatecleft said, Our LORD And MASTER, SIR Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG can have the honour of doing that one. Tongue Out

It would be my honour - but I'm not talking about the emoticon!

44The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

We need an irony emoticon. I define irony.

MadThumbs Up

45The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

In addition to the Evenstarfish smilie (that I approve of strongly) I believe it is time that a Flymo T. Hoverfish one was made! MadThumbs Up

46The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

wagi

wagi

RedCleft! wrote:We need an irony emoticon. I define irony.

MadThumbs Up

Perhaps a choice for the word filter?

47The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:21 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

El Frog and Hears emoticons amuse me greatly

MadThumbs Up

El Frog Hears El Frog Hears El Frog

48The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 am

wagi

wagi

You are easily amused young cleft! Here's a new one for you: ".", it's known as a 'period', and it even has it's own key on your computer! You just press that key multiple times and you'll get multiple periods - AMAZING!!!

That should keep you amused for a day or two right there Mad Thumbs Up

49The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 am

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:You are easily amused young cleft! Here's a new one for you: ".", it's known as a 'period', and it even has it's own key on your computer! You just press that key multiple times and you'll get multiple periods - AMAZING!!!

That should keep you amused for a day or two right there Mad Thumbs Up

Actually, Wagi, they're called 'full stops' so we'll have none of your Americanisms! MadThumbs Up

50The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 am

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

Oooh my, its incredibly amusing El Frog

Why I haven't had this much fun since kindergarten. What a broad collection of smileys!

MadThumbs Up

51The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

wagi

wagi

RedCleft! wrote:..........................................

Oooh my, its incredibly amusing El Frog

Why I haven't had this much fun since kindergarten.

MadThumbs Up

That was probably the time you wet yourself in class. Red Face

No wonder the other children refused to play with you at recess, you smelled of wee, but you secretly enjoyed it immensely! You, sir, are a serial wee'er!

Your shame has been unmasked... Down Cast

And Jonathan, they are refered to as 'ponte' or 'points' here. Mad Thumbs Up

Last edited by wagi on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly spelling error that no cleft would ever notice...)

52The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

I never recall wetting myself. But what I do recall is blasting my friend with tomato sauce when I accidently squeezed too hard over my meat pie.

MadThumbs Up

53The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 am

wagi

wagi

"Squeezed" or "sneezed" too hard over your meat pie?

Of course you don't recall wetting yourself! You're in denial! It's only after you admit to yourself and the entire world that "Yes, I wet myself, I smell of wee and I LIKE IT" that your recovery can begin.

Remember, this is a 12-Step Program for Recovery, so you need to take 12 GIANT steps in any direction away from us.

54The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I suspect this thread is therapy for Bob! El FrogMadThumbs Up

55The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:02 pm

wagi

wagi

El Frog wrote:I suspect this thread is therapy for Bob! El FrogMadThumbs Up

Indeed...taking a few pokes at a cleft or two is marvelous fun, and one of the few things I miss from iratA!

They remind me a bit of a pinata...where we can stand around taking turns wacking them with a stick until all their innards spill out. Let's hope they are full of candy although I know many of them are full of **** Red Face

56The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Jonathan

Jonathan
Admin

wagi wrote:Let's hope they are full of candy although I know many of them are full of **** Red Face

I'm disappointed that you didn't let the marvelous swear filter do its work!

57The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 pm

wagi

wagi

Shepherd's Pie, Shepherd's Pie, Shepherd's Pie...better?

In related news, sometimes when posting and I click on a smilie, the page reloads and I lose my post!

58The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 pm

RedCleft!

RedCleft!

wagi wrote:

Indeed...taking a few pokes at a cleft or two is marvelous fun, and one of the few things I miss from iratA!

They remind me a bit of a pinata...where we can stand around taking turns wacking them with a stick until all their innards spill out. Let's hope they are full of candy although I know many of them are full of **** Red Face

Psi 300 and growing....

I am filled with nothing but the humblest of cleft.

59The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 am

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

wagi wrote:

I am pleased that we are of service! Avail yourself fully of the swear filter; we have chosen a number of wonderous replacements (more to be added as we think of them). El Frog

60The Design a Smilie Contest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Design a Smilie Contest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 am

Jeremy

Jeremy

theultimatefish wrote: Beadleperson

This is a non-regulation name!
Thumbs DownMad

From now on, limit yourself to Jeremy and/or Jon and/or Jermery if you wish to be irritating!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum