Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread

+14
OKSIRYDOC
Mojo
deathfearsnone
KingVeveraine
ImagineerEthan
The Heth
Gravity
evenstar
theultimatefish
Jonathan
wagi
baz6174
ImagineerTom
Jeremy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom
I am beloved of the Guac!

Well the first one is a WIP pic(forgive me) but it looks cool.

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0071-1

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0074

http://imagineertom.webs.com

wagi

wagi

Ohhh, love that, the lighting is gorgeous!

The Heth

The Heth

Ah-ha! I knew I'd seen it before, it's Disneyland/Magic Kingdom Florida! Co-incidentally I'm currently working on my first park, based around the unbuilt concepts of Disneyland Paris' Tomorrowland/Discoveryland.

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

The Heth wrote:Ah-ha! I knew I'd seen it before, it's Disneyland/Magic Kingdom Florida! Co-incidentally I'm currently working on my first park, based around the unbuilt concepts of Disneyland Paris' Tomorrowland/Discoveryland.

Precisely. Glad you can tell what it is! I would love to see what you can do with this theme!

The Heth

The Heth

Likewise with you! It will be two sides of the same coin. Mine the rustic and Victorian vision of the future, your's the clean style of the 1960's future.

deathfearsnone

Not as good as any of your guys pictures but

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0014

Mojo

So Tom, THATS your compition entry hey? Pfft, Im sure we will destroy you and Rctman! DFN, thats pretty awesome. The lighting COULD make a load of diffrence. I lighter green, a blue or red could go with this...

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Mojo wrote:So Tom, THATS your compition entry hey? Pfft, Im sure we will destroy you and Rctman! DFN, thats pretty awesome. The lighting COULD make a load of diffrence. I lighter green, a blue or red could go with this...

Um what?

Mojo

You know what? You are really getting on my nerves now mate. Weird

Any who I haven't seen a pic from me yet!
The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 TesttopicStation

OKSIRYDOC

OKSIRYDOC

My Picture Big Grin
The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0205B

http://www.CoasterForum.net

wagi

wagi

Mojo....that looks fantastic...post some more, please?

Ok (I'm too lazy to type it all out...)...pure loveliness. Lighting and supports look spot-on!

Jeremy

Jeremy

OKSIRYDOC, as a self professed grumpy supports bloke, I can't see any flanges or footers! But that may well just be the distance and angle!

Mojo, is that your CS? I never knew you modelled, it's very nice.

ImagineerEthan

ImagineerEthan

unfortunately Jeremy that isn't custom scenery, it's Dazmates with Mainstreet 4 stuck in there Tongue Out

This is a very big WIP and my first here affraid

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0250

Oh, and I'm waiting for Spice's Dive Coaster Tongue Out

El Frog

El Frog
Admin

I will be doubly impressed if the peeps can use the various floors of that tower!

http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

ImagineerEthan

ImagineerEthan

would an elevator be fine Wink

rainbowwarrior

rainbowwarrior

Atlantean stalks his kill.
The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0057

jrch

jrch

Hey, heres a little something that I am working on. I gotta say, thanks to Rhian(CTRS) for renovating a design of mine for the park's turnstile building Smile

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Test03v

'ere you go ears! I have posted something on this forum! MadThumbs Up

Jeremy

Jeremy

!

More of this park! Thumbs Up

wagi

wagi

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 075sm

Part One coming soon-ish...

Lamp

Lamp

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Teaser-4

Get ready for RCT's scariest darkride. Ever.

-2011-

wagi

wagi

I didn't like how my project was going, so I ended up starting completely over, saving some structures to use again. It's going to be a multiple-bench project, the first (front) half is almost completed again (as long as I don't decide to rip it up and start all over once again...). This one is a bit smaller, different hotel, different areas, same basic idea. Here's a 'Guac Exclusive'...

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 052sm

In case you're wondering 'what the hell?'...this is a project based on a planned park called 'Neverland' that Michael Jackson was connected with in the early part of this decade. It was never built, but some sketches and plans were released, and this is based loosely on that idea, part of which was meant to represent London around 1910 or so. It is NOT a recreation of an un-built park, it's just my imagination running with that idea. My version is named "Neverland Dream Park"

The Heth

The Heth

Absolutely majestic Wagi, you are a master of buildings. What sets did you use for that last pic?

wagi

wagi

The Tower Bridge is CS I made, in the distance is St Norbert's, also a CS storefront. To the left is a church built with some walls Old Spice made, paired with some door frames by CTRSind layered on top of some french doors Ralfvieh made, topped of course with shyguy's cornices, on the far right is a train station, Cook's brick, Vodhin's Glassworks and the domes on the towers are vaults from The Cook's stucco set. Of course those are eeZee's balustrades and I made the new light fixtures!

Thanks so much for your kind words, they are always appreciated and I am flattered.

Here's another pic of St Norbert's Home for Wayward Boys (it where the adult Wendy works in a few stories). It's just an empty storefront, a one piece CS item, very much 2D, but meant as a background element. In fact it's a small section of a much larger model of a historical building found on SU Warehouse. I have yet to add a bunch of streetscape items that will 'busy' it up. I've made a bunch of building walls using photographic textures, some are flat 2D, others I've extruded select areas, combined with stuff like shyguys cornices and others, they work okay in my mind...and add a lot of variety.

To the right is part of the train station. Not only does the train shed cover a historical coaster, but there's also an Underground station where peeps can ride the Tubes to and from various points in the park as well as the hotel and parking areas.

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0077sm

The Heth

The Heth

Thanks Smile

The reason I asked is because my "Around the World in 80 Days" ride would need sections for various european countries, and there aren't many British/German/Italian/French etc. sets going around.

Doing this Neverland is a great idea btw, it looks brilliant and everything fits in perfectly.

ImagineerTom

ImagineerTom

Wagi! I absolutely adore that Carousel!

The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0178
The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0179
The Crevice of Guac's RCT3 Best Pictures Thread - Page 2 Shot0177

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: